Initial term period is to age 65.
- At that time, you may choose to continue coverage until age 80 with a 50% reduction in your benefit amount.
Premiums are locked-in until age 65.
- Rates will be based on your age at the time you apply.
Living Benefits if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or undergo an organ transplant.
- Collect up to 100% of your available benefits if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and meet certain conditions (not available in all states). (1) OR
- Collect up to 50% of the available face amount benefits should you require a heart, lung or liver transplant (not available in all states). (1)
This information is only an outline of The Union Labor Life Insurance Company's Term To Age 80 Life Insurance features. Once approved for coverage, it is important that you read your Insurance Policy for the exact benefits, terms and conditions of this insurance plan as benefits, limitations, and exclusions may vary by age and State.
(1) Fees apply. Use of accelerated death benefits will result in a reduction of the face amount. An administration fee of up to $150 may also apply and the benefit you receive may be taxable. You should consult a tax advisor for more information. Please check your policy for full details. Your beneficiary will be paid the remaining life insurance benefit, if any, upon your death.