Coverage available to age 70.
Premiums are locked-in for 5 year age brackets.
- Rates will be based on your age at the time you apply.
3-Month Labor Dispute Waiver of Premium for active union members.
- Following the start of any union-sanctioned strike or lockout or involuntary lay-off lasting 30 or more days.
- Waiver available once in a consecutive 12 month period (not available in all states).
Living Benefits if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or undergo an organ transplant.
- Collect up to 100% of your available benefits if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and meet certain conditions (not available in all states). (1) OR
- Collect up to 50% of the available face amount benefits should you require a heart, lung or liver transplant (not available in all states). (1)
This information is only an outline of The Union Labor Life Insurance Company's Term To Age 70 Life Insurance features. Once approved for coverage, it is important that you read your Certificate of Insurance for the exact benefits, terms and conditions of this insurance plan as benefits, limitations, and exclusions may vary by age and State.
(1) Fees apply. Use of accelerated death benefits will result in a reduction of the face amount. An administration fee of up to $150 may also apply and the benefit you receive may be taxable. You should consult a tax advisor for more information. Please check your certificate for full details. Your beneficiary will be paid the remaining life insurance benefit, if any, upon your death.