Up to $500,000.00 in 10, 15, 20 or 25 year term life coverage for eligible individuals ages 18 to 69.
Coverage is available to age 85 with flexible policy renewal terms.
- After your initial term coverage expires, you may have the opportunity to provide proof of insurability and apply for an additional coverage term. (1) OR
- Otherwise, when your term ends, you can renew annually to age 85 with no medical exam. (1)
Living Benefits, also referred to as accelerated death benefits, are available if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or undergo an organ transplant (not available in all states).
- Collect up to 100% of the available benefits if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness and meet certain conditions. (2) OR
- Collect up to 50% of the available benefits should you require a heart, lung or liver transplant. (2)
Optional benefits to insure all of your eligible children at a fixed rate.
- Coverage of $10,000.00 for each child 14 days old and under age 25.
- Option to convert this coverage to an Individual Whole Life Insurance policy when the child is no longer eligible for coverage under your policy due to age or if your policy terminates. (3)
Optional benefits for Accidental Death.
- An additional benefit that matches your policy's life insurance base coverage amount for a covered accidental death that happens anywhere, anytime. (4)
This information is only an outline of The Union Labor Life Insurance Company's Individual Renewable Term Life Insurance features. Once approved for coverage, it is important that you read your Policy of Insurance for the exact benefits, terms and conditions of this insurance plan as benefits, limitations, and exclusions may vary by age and State.
(1) Premium rates will be based on your age at the time of each renewal.
(2) Fees apply. Use of accelerated death benefits may result in a reduction of the face amount. An administration fee of up to $150 may also apply. Please check your policy for full details. Your beneficiary will be paid the remaining life insurance benefit, if any, upon your death. You should consult a tax advisor for more information.
(3) Rates are based on the Insured child's age at the time of conversion. Evidence of insurability is not required. Provisions vary by state. It is important that you read your policy to determine what provisions may apply to the child coverage in your state.
(4) Death must occur within 365 days of the covered accident.